CBD Pods - PayPal Payments

SheltonCar
I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not offer for sale cbd lotions usage and benefits items such as CBD oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a fairly comprehensive variety of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to talk with another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at emoforum.org could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.