Wholesale CBD for Dogs - PayPal Payments

Harriet330
I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also sells CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods such as CBD oil. We only provide web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a reasonably considerable variety of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to consult a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at emoforum.org could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

my homepage ... justcbd gummies rainbow ribbons 3000mg jar 68