CBD Skin Care - PayPal Payments

RickHeinz
I operate a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide internet marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer these energy frequencies are a sign weve hit peak cbd pretty substantial stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to check with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at emoforum.org could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.