CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments

EulahNorri
I oversee a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets koi naturals cbd full spectrum cartridges funky farms cbd vape cartridge goods. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide internet marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a pretty wide-ranging range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to consult one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at emoforum.org could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.