Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments

UtaOneal93
I run a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not retail 2020s best cbd pain creams topicals goods such as CBD oil. We merely offer promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a somewhat wide-ranging variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to speak to a different legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at emoforum.org could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.