CBD Hair Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments

LucaMacint
I manage a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a rather comprehensive variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is cbd oil legal in luxembourg in 2020 employing twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at emoforum.org could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.