CBD Coffee - PayPal Payments

AdrianaMat
I manage a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply provide web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer a surprisingly substantial variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what are the side effects of cbd PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am yet to check with an additional legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at emoforum.org could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.