CBD For Health - PayPal Payments

ChiFollett
I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a surprisingly extensive variety of cbd reviewscbd e liquid goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to speak to an additional attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at emoforum.org could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.