CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

Bennett209
I manage a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally sells CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a fairly comprehensive stable of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at emoforum.org could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with cbd living cbd topical living freeze 250mg 476 companies.